The English summer transfer window has closed after an eventful day, so who signed who?
The transfer window shut early this summer on Thursday, August 9 at 5 pm.
While clubs have had over a month to conduct their business this summer, the past 24 hours saw a great flurry of late activity as teams attempted to strenghten themselves ahead of the upcoming Premier League.
Transfer deadline day ins/outs
- Thibaut Courtois sold to Real Madrid.
- Mateo Kovacic signed on loan from Real Madrid.
- Kepa Arrizabalaga signed from Athletic Bilbao for €80m.
- Daniel Arzani signed from Melbourne City for an undisclosed fee.
- Federico Fernandez signed from Swansea City for a reported £6m.
- Yerry Mina signed from Barcelona for £28m.
- Andres Gomes signed on loan from Barcelona.
- Bernard as a free agent.
- Goalkeeper Sergio Rico on loan from Sevilla.
- Joe Bryan from Bristol City.
- Timothy Fosu-Mensah on loan from Manchester United.
- Andre Franck Zambo Anguissa from Marseille.
- Luciano Vietto on loan from Atletico Madrid.
- Danny Ings on loan from Liverpool.
- Jordan Ayew on loan from Swansea City
- Lucas Perez from Arsenal for around £4m.
- Leander Dendoncker on loan from Anderlecht
- Victor Camarasa on loan from Real Betis.
- Harry Arter on loan from Bournemouth.
- Filip Benkovic from Dinamo Zagreb for a fee of around £13m.
- Isaac Mbenza on loan from Montpellier.
- Dan Burn from Wigan, who has been loaned back to his old club.
- Peter Gwargis from Swedish second-tier side Jonkopings Sodra IF.
- Martin Montoya from Valencia.
- Jack Grealish from Aston Villa for £25m.
- Harry Maguire from Leicester City.
- Diego Godin from Atletico Madrid.