Time to take a look into each national team at the 2019 Copa America separately, starting with the Group A, which consists of hosts Brazil, Bolivia, Peru and Venezuela.
Brazil are the big favorites to win the Group A, while Bolivia, Peru and Venezuela will fight for the other positions which guarantee progress to the knock out stage of the competition.
The winners of the group will play against the third-placed team of Group B or Group C in the quarter-finals, while the runners-up will advance to play the runners-up of Group B.
If the third-placed team qualifies for the knock-out stage, they will face the winners of Group C in the next round.
Let’s start with the full schedule, as the hosts face Bolivia in the Copa America opener on Friday night and then introduce all of the competitors in the group separately.
- Brazil vs Bolivia – 15 June; 02:30 (CET)
- Venezuela vs Peru – 15 June; 21:00 (CET)
- Bolivia vs Peru – 18 June; 23:30 (CET)
- Brazil vs Venezuela – 19 June; 02:30 (CET)
- Peru vs Brazil – 22 June; 21:00 (CET)
- Bolivia vs Venezuela – 22 June; 21:00 (CET)