Group B at the 2019 Copa America includes Argentina, Colombia, Paraguay and Qatar, as one of the invited guests at the competition.
The 2019 Copa America Group B will see two of the favorites to win the South American Championship – Argentina and Colombia.
The group winner will meet the runners-up of Group C in the quarter-finals, while the second-placed team will advance to play the runners-up of Group A.
There is also a chance for the third-placed team to reach the knockout stage, where they’ll face either the winners of Group A or Group C.
- Argentina vs Colombia – 16 June; 00:00 (CET)
- Paraguay vs Qatar – 16 June; 21:00 (CET)
- Colombia vs Qatar – 19 June; 23:30 (CET)
- Argentina vs Paraguay – 20 June; 02:30 (CET)
- Qatar vs Argentina – 23 June; 21:00 (CET)
- Colombia vs Paraguay – 23 June; 21:00 (CET)