Group C of the 2019 Copa America consists of Uruguay, Chile, Ecuador and the second guest nation, Japan.
Title holders Chile and the most successful national team in the history of the South American Championship – Uruguay were drawn in the 2019 Copa America Group C.
If the third-placed team advances to the knockout stage as one of the two best third-placed teams, they will meet the winners of Group A.
- Uruguay vs Ecuador – 17 June; 00:00 (CET)
- Japan vs Chile – 18 June; 01:00 (CET)
- Uruguay vs Japan – 21 June; 01:00 (CET)
- Ecuador vs Chile – 22 June; 01:00 (CET)
- Chile vs Uruguay – 25 June; 01:00 (CET)
- Ecuador vs Japan – 25 June; 01:00 (CET)