Ronaldo.com previews the Premier League game between Man Utd and Arsenal who meet up this coming Sunday. The match preview includes team and H2H stats as well as the best betting tips for the match.
The Premier League game at Old Trafford this coming Sunday will see visitors Arsenal facing home side Man Utd. With three wins on the bounce, Man Utd are ready to take on anyone, let alone Arsenal, who’ll be eager not to be the next victim in line.
Position in the Premier League table: Man Utd vs Arsenal
The current standings in the Premier League show us how Man Utd and Arsenal have performed this season so far. Surely, an exciting battle for three points is on the cards in this round 6 clash on Sunday.
Current form and fixture history of Man Utd vs Arsenal
Man Utd keep on winning
Man Utd swept all aside in their last three matches and started off by winning 2-1 against Liverpool. They went on to defeat Southampton 0-1 and made it three on the spin against Leicester in a 0-1 victory.
Arsenal are looking formidable
Arsenal are in awesome shape going into this next encounter, as they won their last three matches on the bounce. Bournemouth got left behind in a 0-3 win, before Fulham got hammered in a 2-1 victory. Aston Villa was the most recent victim in a 2-1 win for Arsenal.
Latest encounters between Man Utd and Arsenal
Manchester United took a knock when the Gunners handed them a 3-1 defeat in their last Premier League encounter. The former did win the reverse match though, as they secured 3 points to their name by claiming a 3-2 win.
Highlights from the last match between Man Utd and Arsenal:
Betting stats and facts for Man Utd and Arsenal
Let’s have a look at some of the most interesting betting-relevant facts based on stats from the last couple of games that Man Utd and Arsenal played across all tournaments.
- In 8 of the last 10 home matches Manchester United played, both teams scored
- Manchester United have conceded in 11 of the last 12 home matches
- Manchester United have scored in 9 of the last 10 home matches
- Manchester United have not lost 8 of the last 10 home matches
- Manchester United have scored in 9 of the last 11 matches
- Arsenal have won the last 11 matches in a row
- Arsenal have not lost the last 11 matches in a row
- Arsenal have scored in the last 11 matches in a row
- Arsenal have won the last 5 away matches in a row
- Arsenal have not lost the last 5 away matches in a row
- Manchester United have not lost 18 of the last 20 home matches versus Arsenal
- In 9 of the last 11 home matches Manchester United versus Arsenal played, both teams scored
- Manchester United have conceded in 15 of the last 16 matches versus Arsenal
- Manchester United have scored in 12 of the last 13 home matches versus Arsenal
- Manchester United have conceded in 10 of the last 11 home matches versus Arsenal
Players to focus on in Man Utd vs Arsenal
Jadon Sancho has been the most prolific scorer for the home team recently. Surely, Man Utd will be relying on him to once again shine in their upcoming match. Meanwhile, Arsenal will be looking to Martin Odegaard in the hope that he will add more goals to his current total of four goals in his last 6 games.
Best betting tips: Man Utd vs Arsenal
To sum up, the upcoming match between Man Utd and Arsenal seems to be a good betting opportunity. Considering the above statements, we have come up with the main prediction for this game but also some alternative ones.