Ronaldo.com team previews the Saudi Pro League clash between Al Nassr FC and Al Shabab and offers the latest team and player stats.
Get ready for an electrifying showdown as Cristiano Ronaldo and Al Nassr FC look to their title bid alive in the Saudi Pro League! This Tuesday, they’re facing off against Al Shabab at the Al-Awwal Park.
The stakes are high, especially with leaders Al-Ittihad just three points ahead of Al Nassr FC. It’s a must-win game for the second-placed hosts as they take on Al Shabab, who sit third in the standings with 53 points from 27 rounds. Don’t miss out on this epic clash between two top teams!
Team form: Al Nassr FC vs Al Shabab
Al Nassr FC Form
Al Nassr FC are unbeaten in their last three matches, first beating Al-Raed 4-0, and then drawing 1-1 with Al Khaleej. They were back as winners when they defeated Al Taee 0-2. The Knights of Najd have been in potent form at home, winning no less than five of the past six Saudi Pro League matches. They remained without defeat, as they drew once, and hammered in 13 goals while letting in four.
Al Shabab Form
Al Shabab have only one win in their last three matches, as they did beat Al Fateh FC by 1-0. Disappointment followed, going down 1-0 against Al-Ettifaq, and 0-1 against Al-Wehda. The White Lion won half of their previous six away matches in the Saudi Pro League, as well as seeing one draw and suffering two defeats. They scored 12 goals whilst conceding ten.
Match stats for Al Nassr FC and Al Shabab
Let’s have a look at some of the most interesting betting-relevant facts based on the stats from the last couple of matches that Al Nassr FC and Al Shabab played across all tournaments.
- Al Nassr FC have not lost the last 18 home matches in a row
- Al Nassr FC have not lost 24 of the last 26 matches
- Al Nassr FC have scored in 22 of the last 24 home matches
- Al Nassr FC have won 6 of the last 7 home matches
- In 4 of the last 5 home matches Al Nassr FC played, both teams scored
- In 11 of the last 12 away matches Al Shabab played, both teams scored
- Al Shabab have scored in 24 of the last 26 away matches
- Al Shabab have conceded in the last 12 away matches in a row
- Al Shabab have scored in 14 of the last 16 matches
- In the last 3 Al Shabab matches the sum of goals was under 1.5
Interesting players: Al Nassr FC vs Al Shabab
When looking for in-form players to find the target, there are some interesting names popping up in both teams. Cristiano Ronaldo brings great form to the table. The Al Nassr FC captain has found the back of the net in two of the club’s last three games. Al Shabab also have some appealing names to consider. Not least Cristian Guanca, who notched up two goals in his past six games.