Follow along as we show you how to watch the upcoming Portugal vs Uruguay World Cup match, no matter where in the world you are!
Cristiano Ronaldo and Portugal face a huge match on Monday against Uruguay in their second game of Group H at the 2022 World Cup. The game promises to be an exciting one, and it could go a long way toward deciding who advances to the knockout stage. Here are ways to make sure you don’t miss this high-stakes game!
1) Follow Live Audio Commentary On Bet365
Bet365 offers live audio commentary of every match at the 2022 World Cup. To use this service, you must first register at Bet365. Once you have created an account, you can visit the In-Play page and select Soccer from the menu. From there, choose Portugal vs Uruguay from the list of fixtures with an audio commentary icon beside them.
Click here to sign up and follow the game at Bet365.
2) Sign Up For A Free Trial at FuboTV
Try FuboTV for seven days free and watch all the action of this year’s World Cup and other sporting events. You can even sign up for a free trial on your mobile device or laptop.
What are the best things about FuboTV
- Watch top leagues from all over the world
- Stream on mobile, TV or any other device
- Great free trial (you get a mail before it expires)
- No contracts, no hidden fees and 50% cheaper than similar cable TV deals
- Record games free of charge (up to 250 hours)
Sign up for FuboTV here.
3) Watch Portugal vs Uruguay Online With a VPN
If you’re looking for a way to watch the Portugal vs Uruguay game live online, sign up with Private Internet Access for a VPN provider to catch a livestream of the World Cup match with these UK channels:
These online TV channels will show all 64 World Cup games. ITV have the first pick of the last 16 and quarter-final games and The BBC will show the semi-finals. The final will be shown across both services.
How to use a VPN to watch Portugal vs Ghana on UK TV
- Choose a VPN. We recommend PIA as it’s a fast and reliable VPN that comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee to give you time to test out the service.
- Once you have set up an account, download the PIA app onto your device.
- Turn on the VPN and connect to a server in the UK.
- Head over to the BBC or ITV to watch a live stream of Portugal vs Ghana.
What are Ronaldo’s chances of scoring against Uruguay?
Cristiano Ronaldo has managed three goals and two assists in his last five games for Portugal. Betting on him to score against Uruguay is a great opportunity to profit from the iconic forward’s excellent form, with odds of 2.55 at the time of writing. This implies that he has a 39.2% chance of finding the back of the net.